Thursday, February 11, 2016

Beach Day {One}

I love the beach.  And yet I live in Nebraska.  {Sigh}  But I love the beach.  Everything about it.  The sun, the sand, the water.  Like our local apple orchard, the beach is a magical place for kids.  God's own playground, really. 
So I was super excited to be able to expose my children to such a wonderful place!  And they loved it too!  At Bear Lake, there is plenty of beach to play at! 
 Sand toys, and floaties, and bathing suits--oh my!

Sara was  enjoying building with cousin Henry.


 Cubby and Shawn--Super Dads.

Britta also loved the beach, although with her fair baby skin we stayed in the shade when we weren't in the water.
Christian and William
Emily and Reagan
Reagan
William, Berkley, and Christian
Berk, Em, and Kaylee are busy...
 And Reagan is now a mermaid.
 And so is Ju Ju.

Is it Britta?  Nope.  Her cousin doppelganger, Ellie 
And...here's easy-going George!
Our beach bunny and resident fish, Kari
Boys, still busy in the sand...(see what I mean about playground?)
 It was Aunt Whitney's birthday and so she decided to rent a paddleboard and was sweet enough to give everyone a turn!  (It was trickier than it looks!)  Grandpa helping Emily...


Whitney and Sovie
Christian giving it a try too!
 Happy babies!
"I really like your swimsuit and hat!"

The beach is so great!

No comments: