Friday, February 27, 2009

All About the 'Stache

Cubby's work holds an annual moustache contest. Here are the "winners" (and I use the term winners very losely here)! Can you spot my two favs?

Best “Fish ‘n’ Chips” Stache
Best "Beer Drinkin'" Stache
Best “I Get Older but the Girls All Stay the Same” Stache

Best “Finger Lickin’ Good” Stache
Best “Eddie Vetter” Stache
Best “Country McGraw” Stache
Best “Country Club Pro” Stache
Best “Chaps on Hog” Stache
Best “Can’t Buy Me Love” Stache

Best “Business on the Right, Party on the Left” Stache

Best “Vivacious V for Vendetta” Stache
Best “I Swear I Didn’t Do It” Stache

Best “Narc” Stache
Best “Syrup Sippin’ Canadian Tuxedo” Stache
Best “My Voice Hasn’t Changed Yet” Stache
Best “Inconspicuously Groucho Marx” Stache

5 comments:

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

Seriously that is too funny, Cubby you should have put some just for men hair color on it so it would have looked fuller haha, this is a great post!!

whitney allison said...

Those are some impressive looks. Cubby's award seems quite fitting.

Camie said...

That is seriously hilarious and kinda gross at the same time...:)

Amber M. said...

Ha! I'm having a serious fit of giggles...

Jaimi said...

Oh no. Those cannot be real. With the exception of Cubby's, you got those pictures online somewhere, right?? We can't stop laughing :) Completely hilarious.