Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh What a Beautiful Morning...

....Oh what a beautiful day! Wow, I so want spring to be here after Saturday! Talk about gorgeous! We took advantage of the warmer temps and headed out to the zoo. Emily has been begging to go for weeks and she was just so excited to go and visit "her" sharks and rays! Here we are, soaking up some of the sun's rays!After Christian's nap (and a Mommy-daughter date to Target for Emily and me), we headed back out for some more fun right in our own driveway! Cubby was a sweetie and vacuumed out all of the cheerios, fishie crackers and fruit snacks (courtesy of Christian) of our van, while Christian "washed" the Cozy Coup and Emily and I played some baseball. I sure hope that Groundhog doesn't see his shadow tomorrow---I want an early spring!

7 comments:

Amber M. said...

Wasn't it beautiful?? What a treat after weeks of FREEZE.

Walker said...

It sure was a beautiful day, glad you guys were able to enjoy it!

Candis said...

Too cute.
Wasn't it a beautiful day? We need more of those around here!

Cara said...

I can't believe we didn't see you at the zoo! It wasn't crowded at all, in the morning, at least. The picture of Emily at bat is so adorable. What a fun day. :)

Stephanie said...

Hey, Kathleen! It was so fun to hear from you on our blog! I'll add you to my blog list, if that's ok. Your kids are so cute! Love the picture of Emily with the bat and Christian washing his car.

whitney allison said...

It's time to start itching for spring! I've noticed some crocus and some hyacinth leaves poking up out of my soil already. Pretty exciting.

Camie said...

Way to take advantage of mr. sunshine!