Sunday, March 8, 2009

Incentive

This afternoon we were playing Play-Doh with the kids and Cubby and I started throwing a ball of Play-Doh back and forth. I got up to set the table for dinner, but Cubby wanted the game to continue. I threw it back and then quickly ducked into the kitchen.

Cubby then said to Emily, "Emily, Mommy won't play with me anymore."

Emily then came into the kitchen and said the following:

"Mommy, Daddy wants you to come and play again. Go and play nice and I'll give you an extra special tre--eeat!"

Could you say no?

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Emily is learning some good negotiation skills. Look out!!!

Diana said...

How funny! Where do you think she learned to bargain like that? ;)

Cara said...

Too cute! Cubby's comment sounds exactly like something Barry would say. It cracks me up. :)

Ladybug143 said...

That is so funny! Victoria will do the same thing. Sometimes it isn't so funny though. She will put her Care Bears in time out sometimes to! It is hillariuos!

The Brough Family said...

That's a great one! Hope you're starting to feel better, we missed you at church!

Ware Family said...

Oh, that made me laugh. Watch out, she's learning young.