Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day is a Special Day...

Because it's my birthday! Yup, not too many people are excited enough about their birthdays to post about it, but I am.
It's my last year in my 20s and I wonder where in the world they went??! Then, I look around me and I see--they went to my children. A pretty good way to spend my time, if I do say so myself. Thank you, kids, for making Mommy's life so worthwhile and fulfilling! I love you!

Please, only look at the darling children...this is not my prettiest moment :-)

7 comments:

Cara said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Kathleen! I love the picture of Emily on the tramp! How classic! Hope you had a great day!

Ware Family said...

Wow, happy birthday!

Shane reminded me that it is Jimbo's and Jeff's birthday today too. What a crowd.

I bet your day was fun--I'm sure having it on a holiday makes it fun every year!

Katie said...

oh how cute, happy birthday kathleen. so glad you were able to enjoy your day.

Diana said...

Oh my goodness--I totally forgot to wish you a happy birthday yesterday. In my defense, Thomas had his one year doctor's appointment with shots and all so it was a traumatic day at our house. I'm hoping the day was a stark contrast for you. Happy birthday, sweet lil' leprechaun!

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday! I knew you had a March birthday but the "fog" I have been in for the past week and a half has scrambled my brain. Vicodin will do that! :0) I hope you had a great time.

Ladybug143 said...

Happy Birthday! What a great way to look at getting older! I will remember that when I am feeling old! :)

Maren said...

Happy Birthday! I got the awesome card you sent me, I actually really wanted to scan it and put it on my blog but my scanner is on the fritz.

I hope you had a great day, did you get in a Target trip?

Love you!