Friday, March 13, 2009

Springtime??? Really and Truly??

Weatherwise, today turned out to be a very nice day! I was outside with the kids and we happened to catch a glimpse of what (dare I say it?) could be a sign that spring may be here to stay???
Yup, they're bulbs!!! Emily and I got very excited over them (I don't think Christian understood what we were really pointing at). Emily knows that the coming of spring means that Daddy is going to bring out all of our outdoor toys (trampoline included) tomorrow. She went to sleep with dreams of bouncing in her head...
Oh, and I just thought this little picture was too cute not to post. Emily was reading to Christian and I'm just a sucker for those tender moments! Just look at his happy little face--he sure loves his big sister!

3 comments:

Amber M. said...

I hope so...I think we could all use a little Spring!!

The Brough Family said...

We're hoping for spring too. Sara was thrilled to see a little green in our garden today too! We're looking forward to playing on Monday in the 70 degree weather. Woohoo! Love the reading picture, such good little buddies. Gotta love it!

Albanie said...

Oh! It would be great if we were warm from here on out!