Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Morning 2012

Easter 2012 was pretty low-key. Still fun, but nothing over the top--mostly b/c I was in the midst of a horrible sinus infection and just didn't have the energy to do anything fancy. (Funny how being super pregnant and sick does that to you, eh?)





The Easter bunny did come to our home though and left lots of candy-filled eggs for the kids to find! He also left a small toy in each of the kids' baskets. Christian was over-the-rainbow happy that he received an Angry Bird; it is now one of his "lovies."



Emily, though one of our top egg-finders, was ever-helpful to her younger siblings, making sure they got to find their fair share of goodies as well.



Kari LOVED the whole egg hunting process. She even tried a piece of candy! However, it was not to be and she then gave her candy to Daddy, Mommy (who wasn't even well enough to indulge!) or Christian. (Emily doesn't really care for candy either--silly girl!)




Since I was sick and we were going to my Grandma's for dinner, we put Kari down for her nap at regular time so that she wouldn't be too tired later that evening. So, she and I stayed home from church while Cubby took Emily and Christian for the first hour. (Not my ideal Easter Sunday, but hey, it couldn't be helped.)


Here are Emily and Christian, though, all dolled up. Such a sweet pair.


I'll do a post about our evening another day. I didn't want this one to be any longer :-).

1 comment:

Lori said...

Looks like a fun morning. I love their Easter duds. What a bunch of cuties!!