Tuesday, April 3, 2012

First Haircut

This morning I took the kiddos to get hair cuts. (Well, for Emily it was just a trim b/c we can't get it really cut for summer until after her dance recital; it needs to be long enough to get up into a bun.) In anycase, we went to where I get my hair cut, Stephen's Hair Studio. There is a VERY sweet woman named Kelly who actually began cutting Emily's hair back when she was Kari's age! She is wonderful and does such a good job, both on hair and with the children.


This was Kari's first time getting her hair cut! (She was getting the "mullet" and the ends all needed to get trimmed up.) She was SUCH a big girl and sat so still in the big-girl chair. And, I got some great pictures of the whole event. So, where are they? Well, to make a long explanation short, Cubby erased them (on accident). I was/am not happy about it. But, here are the end results--Kari's sweet little head...mullet-free!
Next time we go in, maybe I'll try and "recreate" the moment so Kari won't be too bitter about this erased event of her childhood 20 years from now. I did save a bit of her hair so at least she'll have that!

1 comment:

Lori said...

She looks great!! No worries on the photos...kids all need therapy when we are done "raising" them ;)