Monday, April 30, 2012

Tonight's the Night!

Here we go again!  Induction Day (Night) is here!  I'm nearly a week overdue (this picture was taken last Wednesday, on my due date).  I'm still feeling great--amazing, I know!  Went to my last Zumba class this morning and tore it up!  But, the time has come for this little girl to just.come.OUT!  (My doctor doesn't like to let anyone go over 41 weeks--especially since my babies tend to be rather large!)  So, they'll start me out with some meds tonight to get the labor process going and, if all goes to plan (as it has with the other three) we'll get to meet our sweet little Juliana tomorrow! 

Happy May Day!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

How exciting! Good luck with it all! You look really great and I'm impressed you've been working out up until now. That's awesome!

Shannon said...

Good luck!! Can't wait to meet her!

Lori said...

I am sitting here this morning wondering if she is here yet...I hope you are doing well. You are in my prayers!!

Lacey said...

Good luck! It is sooo impressive that you did Zumba yesterday. That might just make you my hero... :) Let us know when she gets here!