Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A busy boy and "Lady Liberty"



These pictures make me smile and make up for the countless sleepless nights I endure! Christian is into EVERYTHING he can crawl to and this shot of Emily and her banana is a bit of a Statue of Liberty pose.
Anyhow, the kids are up from their naps (they're never long enough!) and we need to go and get tennis shoes for Emily. Her little shoes have no traction and she slips all over. Hopefully, Stride Rite will have something cute and non-clunky. Boys' tennis shoes are so much better at this age..we may just have to get some of those!
We're trying crock-pot ribs tonight. I hope they'll taste as good as they smell!

2 comments:

The Brough Family said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you're a blogger! It is totally my outlet from reality. Fun to see pics of each others kids too!

Camie said...

Kathleen so glad you joined us!