Thursday, August 14, 2008

Christian's New Skill

My little guy has finally mastered the stairs! It only took a few times me dragging him down on his tummy (and him watching Emily do it too) for him to get the idea that this was how to do the stairs. It was so fun to see how tickled he was that he could go downstairs and play independently now! Wahoo for Christian!

I do have to apologize for the silent film. I forgot to turn the microphone on our camera on and so you'll just have to imagine a high-pitched voice yelling, "Oh boy! You're doing it! Good job, Christian!!!"

Also, it took Christian just a bit to get going--he was distracted by something or other upstairs before deciding to take the plunge.

5 comments:

whitney allison said...

Shawn and I thought the computer was broken until we actually read that there was no sound. Tricky tricky.

Diana said...

Yeah for Christian! He's the ultimate stair master!

Tonia said...

Great job! I was so glad when my kids learned to do the stairs!

Jenn said...

Congrats Christian! Life gets a little easier once they master the stairs.

Camie said...

King of the stairs...what big boy!