Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sweatin' it Out

Last Wednesday was membership appreciation day at the zoo. There were fun things for the kids to do, food was discounted, and (the reason we went) the train was free! Cubby took off work a couple of hours early and we headed out into the summer heat and humidity to ride that train!



We mostly stuck to the indoor (air conditioned) attractions--the aquarium is a "must see" for both kids--and at the end, we all got to take a train ride through the zoo. (Emily has been playing the I-don't-want-my-picture-taken game, but trust me, she had a fun ride.)

5 comments:

Walker said...

It was hot, glad you survived the heat.

Ware Family said...

Kathleen, you are one babelicious mama! Seriously, you look so good!

Ladybug143 said...

Victoria is doing the same picture taking game! It is frustrating! I am glad we decided to stay home. It was too hot and to crowded for me. I am glad you all had fun!

Jenn said...

Dang it we missed that! I really should stay on top of things. My kids always want to go on the train. Looked like fun.

whitney allison said...

The picture to the right of Emily, the profile of her on the train, I think it is such an Amy face. So cute. Glad you guys had a fun day at the zoo.