Saturday, August 16, 2008

Offutt Air Show

Today, along with the rest of creation, we went to the Offutt Air Show! It was a beautiful day and the kids really ended up having a good time sitting in the airplanes and helicopters and watching the planes doing tricks overhead. Granted, we didn't stay too terribly long (mostly b/c Cubby and I forgot cash to buy food with!) but we all still made our way around and even ran into some friends amidst the crowd! Enjoy the pictures!

Christian and Cubby checking out the big plane while we were waiting to get through security.

Emily and I on board one of the big cargo planes. (She smiled just for me!)

Emily trying her hand as pilot.

Now, Christian taking his turn in the cockpit. (Even loving the headset!)

4 comments:

Diana said...

How fun! Your pictures bring back memories of attending air shows with my dad when I was growing up. You're always doing such fun things with your kids!

Walker said...

That looks like so much fun. You know, we have lived here 7 years, and have not been to the airshow. Pretty sad, huh?

Amber M. said...

Wasn't it the perfect day? A little crowded for my taste, but so much. So glad we ran into you guys...

Cammy Aller said...

My boys would have loved that as well! I also cant believe how tan you look! I loved catching up on your posts and seeing Christian go down the stairs. He sure is a handsome guy, I do believe Avery misses him!