Monday, April 28, 2008

Endorsement day


I was reading my friend Camie's blog and she was raving about a great body wash. It reminded me that I have been meaning to spread the good word about a foot scrub that I've been using. It's called "Rescue Me" and it's by Get Fresh--the Lemongrass line. When I tell you that it works miracles, please believe me. Before I began using this product, my heels were extremely dry and cracked. I had tried EVERYTHING--vaseline, lotions, sleeping with socks on, wearing socks all the time, etc... Whether wintertime or summer, my heels were dry and cracked.
I went and got a pedicure months ago and the lady who gave it to me suggested this product. She said that people with poor blood circulation are prone to dry and cracked feet and that her clients with diabetes (and they have horrible circulation) that use this come half as much as they used to because it has helped them so much. Apparently, Oprah has even endorsed it.
I put a small amount on my feet every morning after showering and my heels and feet are now super soft and there are no more cracks! Try it and finally get soft feet!

5 comments:

Ware Family said...

Kathleen,
Please tell me where you buy this!
I have the grossest heels.
When summertime approaches, Shane even says "oh great, sandals = gross feet."
Help me please.

Ladybug143 said...

I would like to know also! I have bad feet and Roland hates them! Where do you get this?

Diana said...

For a true endorsement, let's see the before and after pics. Ha ha! ;)

Camie said...

just tell me where to go...I am definitely in the market!

Maylene said...

Oh I definitely need that stuff. I have the same problem with my heels and it is worse since I live in flip flops year around!