Monday, March 17, 2008

1 Hr and 15 Min and counting...

Well, in just one more minute Christian will have been crying for 1 hr and 15 min. I was just at the end of my rope and had to start the sleep "training" early. I don't think it's going to work though. He's just so upset. He'll calm down for a few seconds and then just start up again. I definitely don't want to go in there as I just can't keep with the current routine anymore...I'm just too tired and am not getting anything done. However, he's being awfully stubborn and it's just horrible to hear him so sad. I wish he'd just give in...he's so tired....happy birthday to me, right????

1 comment:

Ware Family said...

um.......happy birthday Kathleen!

I'm so sorry about Christian. It's the WORST when they just will.not.sleep. No matter what you do. Jackson was like that as a baby aswell. And people kept telling us to just "let him cry" but he could cry for HOURS and not give up.
I wanted to let him cry at THEIR house and see how fast they could sleep train him, ha ha!

I hope things get better soon. You're a good mama.