Friday, March 14, 2008

Five Tag

FIVE Tag

FIVE Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Finishing my senior year of high school.
2. Getting ready to turn 18.
3. Probably skiing somewhere with my family.
4. Hearing that I was accepted to BYU.
5. Um...March Maddness?

FIVE Things I was doing 5 years ago...
1. Had been married for almost one year...ah, the honeymoon year!
2. Living in the world's smallest apt in Provo (400 sq ft)---it had the smallest living room--the kitchen was great though!
3. Skiing with Cubby at Alta--my favorite!
4. Missing my family...I always did!
5. Um....March Maddnes? Yes, I'm taking advantage of that answer!

FIVE Things I would do if I became millionaire...
1. Pay of Cubby's school loans
2. Move to a bigger house with two ovens and where the kids' rooms were not over the garage.
3. Buy misquito nets for everyone in Africa so that no one would have to die of malaria.
4. Invest, Invest and Invest.
5. Take a fun vacation with the whole family to somewhere warm and with a beach.

FIVE Jobs I've had...
1. Admin Asst at the Creighton Rx School Admission Office--loved it!
2. Medical Records for some great neurosx in Utah
3. Bridal Consultant at a local Bridal Shop
4. Gallup Poll taker--yup, I probably called you!
5. Mom -- hardest and best job ever

FIVE Snacks I enjoy...
1. Cereal
2. Turkey, cheese and crackers (Emily and I eat this together)
3. Chocolate Chip or E.L Fudge Cookies
4. Fruit or Veggies (I need to "snack" on these more, and on #5 less!)
5. Chocolate--especially semi-sweet or milk chocolate morsels!

FIVE Places I've lived...
1. Blaine, MN
2. Provo, UT
3. Papillion, NE
4. Pope AFB, NC
5. Lansing, MI

FIVE Things I did yesterday...
1. Cleaned the bathrooms
2. Played in the back yard and at the park
3. Fed the kiddos
4. Got both of the children down for naps...AT THE SAME TIME!
5. Blogged!

FIVE Things I hate doing...
1. Scrubbing showers or tubs--I ask Cubby to do it when I'm really not in the mood
2. Staying up late (which I am right now...but I need a little down time before bed)
3. Biased and alarmist media
4. Losing my patience with anything or anyone...it's something I'm working on!
5. Staying indoors when it's nice outside

FIVE Biggest joys of the moment...
1. Getting Christian to sleep....finally. 1 week and counting until sleep training!
2. Seeing Emily and Christian laugh together and at each other's "jokes"
3. Getting goodnight kisses from Emily (she's not my snuggler, so they're kind of extra sweet!)
4. Knowing spring is around the corner (yeah, I stole this one from Liz b/c it's soooo true!)
5. Knowing that Grandma Karen and Grandpa Harvey are coming over tomorrow so that Cubby and I can go out on a date! (Grandma's tailbone is starting to feel better so this is a raincheck date from a couple of weeks ago when she was hurt.)

As far as tagging anyone else...my sister-in-law Whitney, Camie, Heather, Lacey, and Amber! Have fun!

1 comment:

The Brough Family said...

So fun to read about all that stuff. Thanks for doing it! Hope you had a good Saturday!