Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fun With Friends

Well, we too went to the Zoo on Wednesday! (Such a beautiful day, who could stay inside?) The kids had a great time and Ilise and I had fun catching up and getting some fresh air. It was great because we got to do some of our "old favorites" along with some "new" sites for us that we usually don't get to (the cats and the crocs).


One of my favorite shots--Christian just chillin' and so happy! Please note, he's wearing his new "big boy" shoes! (Size 5 and he's only 9 mo old! Yikes!)

My beautiful friend, Ilise, and her youngest, Isaiah--he and Christian are "buds" (even though he's 9 mo older than Christian--they're both big boys and so they've bonded, I guess!)





5 comments:

Ware Family said...

I can't believe how big Emily is!!!

Amber M. said...

So sad we missed each other on Wednesday...cute pictures! And I agree...Ilise is beautiful!

Ladybug143 said...

Wow, Ilise's boys are huge! It is amazing how they grow when you don't see them! Emily's hair is getting so long! We went to the zoo Friday with Daddy. So much fun!

Albanie said...

So fun! They look like they had a great time!

Walker said...

I can't believe you put that picture of me on your blog. You crazy girl! We sure did have a good time, didn't we? Glad we were able to get out and have some fun!